A marvelous success for the Alice show opening! We had a great crowd and a lot of fun. I'll post more photos tomorrow.
The long awaited rainbow cake! I made over 3 feet of cake and it was gone within 2 hours! So much for left overs. I'll post the recipe and how-to on Wednesday.
I finished my wreath project and delivered it to it's owner.
DIY instructions to come!
Cory and I went to PF Changs to celebrate
and he much enjoyed his Kung-Pao chicken.
- frenzied hanging of the show. We almost didn't make it.
- sweet friends who fed us dinner and let us collapse at their house
- wandering around Best Buy for an hour - Cory's idea of the perfect evening
- Honey, I shrunk the kids! Still a great movie.
- medicine in the cat's eye
- sleeping in, finally