A good weekend, with lots of rest and a few projects.
Made myself some gold clothespins! It's the little things, you know.
We had a little Oscar's party at a friend's, and I made these pretzel bites.
Oh my, so very good. I served them with cream cheese, mustard, and caramel sauce.
Of course, the only real reason to watch the Oscar's is to play fashion critic (and to laugh at the awkward moments). Here are my top favorites, I always lean towards feminine cuts and shimmering neutrals.
Always stunning, Hallie Berry in Marchesa
Lookin' good, Hillary Swank in Gucci
Matthew McConaughey's hot date, Camila Alves in Kaufman Franco
The most adorable young star, Hailee Steinfield in Marchesa
- my closet makeover is almost complete!
- an impromtu Saturday afternoon nap
- made some sun-dried tomato pesto bread
- spray painting stuff gold
- my new summer song: IceDream by Minnutes
- allergies, yuck
- open windows