I did take plenty of photos, but the lighting in my house is abysmal at night, and there was no time for staging the food, so I apologize in advance for the quality of the photos.
First up, and most importantly, the sweets!
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Cupcakes
- Vanilla Bean Marshmallows with Dark Chocolate
- Vanilla and Raspberry Cake Truffles
- Nutella Berry Bruchetta (modified: no salt, mint, almonds)
- Sponge Candy
- Meringue Kisses
- Lacy Brandy Snaps
And then for the savory treats:
- Pork Tenderloin Sliders
- Parmesan Bacon Pinwheels
- Peppers and Pasta Skewers
- Crab Rangoon
- Prosciutto and Camembert
- Feta and Sundried Tomatoes with Pretzel Crisps (not pictured)
And then the drinks:
- Sparkling Cranberry Blackberry Punch
- Ice Water with Limes
- Peach Sangria (modified)
A few dark shots of food set-up:
And last but not least, our dear guests!
Lovely ladies talking
More lovely ladies
My sweet friend Michelle and I... she was an angel and helped me for hours getting ready for the party. I also had a friend help me clean, another helped me prep food, and several helped lay everything out... I am so grateful for their assistance!
Sponge Candy and menfolk
Christmas tree and Heather's head
The guys enjoyed a roaring fire outside.
There you have it! I can't wait for next year.