People, I need your help. I have been pouring over options for calendars the last 3 days and cannot make a decision. Yes, I know it's nearly the end of January already... I'm a little late to the calendar game.
Here are my top choices:
1. Wall Calendar by Snow and Graham, $30
2. Letterpress Calendar Card by Parrott Design Studio, $5
3. Printable Calendar by Lisa Samartino Atelier, $10
4. Screen-printed Calendar by Beau Ideal
5. Letterpress Wall Calendar by Parrott Design Studio, $22.50
6. Letterpress Wall Calendar by Sycamore Street Press, $35
7. Printable Nature Calendar by Blue Tricycle, $5
Aren't they all lovely options? Every time I think I've decided and I'm about to hit the purchase button, I change my mind. To be honest, none of them are 100% perfect... each one has that little something that I wish were different. And yes, I've considered making my own, but until Vintage Printable get's their website in a usable state, it's not going to happen.
So what you think? Or do you know of another lovely calendar I should consider?